- Title: Service Technician
- Name: Carlos Rocha
- Hometown: Riverside, CA
- College: Riverside CC
- Certifications: Gas-Polyethylene, Zurn, Viega, Gas Tight, Track Pipe, Uponor, HERO Program, Ygrene
- Favorite Aspect of my job: Coming up with solutions for our customers.
- Hobbies: Time with my family and golf.
- Role Model: Grandfather
- Interesting Fact about me: I once lost 60 pounds on a weight challenge.
- Best Advice to customers: There is probably more than one way to resolve your problem.
More About Me:
Carlos is an awesome technician
Lucas - Riverside, CA
Great service and workmanship
Carlos - Riverside, CA
Felipe - San Bernardino, CA
Service was the best we've ever had.
Lake - Upland, CA
Star - Jurupa Valley, CA
We called several plumbers but no one had a clue,Carlos and Lucas were excellent,they identified the problem and restored our water flow. We will recommend to everyone.
Anne - Upland, CA
I recommend thus company!
Inge - Moreno Valley, CA
Superquick response to my initial phonecall! 2 1/2 hrs later my leaking, broken, outside faucet and shut off valves are fixed and replaced! Awesome customer service and excellent work by Carlos Rocha!!!
Robert - Riverside, CA
Super fast service
Joe - Riverside, CA
Carlos the tech was awesome I highly reccomend this company
Great service upland
Greg - Upland, CA
They came they say they went to work, no babysitting and we didn't play 50 questions, they had answers.
Pex water line leak
Working on a tankless water heater
Working on a regulator in Fontana
Working on area drains, backyard flooding
Working on copper line
Someone attempted to steal back flow device
Finishing up a posi-temp tub and shower valve
Updating from old tub and shower valve to new posi-temp to control temperature
Installed and rebuilt backyard copper ,and fill valve
Working on a water heater diagnostics
Clear mainline stoppage
Drain broken on upstairs bath tub.
Sewer line plumbing repair.
Pex line in attic blown line due to high water pressure